With Christmas and New Year around the corner, we cannot not talk about chocolates, right? Chocolates are, inarguably, the best way to celebrate any occasion. And when mixed with rum, it is nothing less than perfect. It is no news that chocolates uplift your mood almost instantly. And, a bite of a dark chocolate, which has some rum soaked raisins can literally transcend you to heaven. You must have tried liquor chocolates, but how about making one at home?
Here’s a quick and easy recipe to make rum-raisin chocolates at home using just three ingredients. Yes, you read that right, Just. Three. Ingredients.
Raw chocolates — Dark and Milk
1. Take a bowl and soak raisins in rum for 24 hours
2. Microwave raw chocolates for 1 minute on high temperature
3. Fill the chocolate mould with the melted chocolate till ¾ full
4. Tap it lightly
5. Put 1 to 3 soaked raisins in each
6. Pour a little chocolate again and tap it lightly
7. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes or till firm
8. Unmould the chocolates
Savour the delicious rum-raisin chocolates and share some happiness this festive season!
For interesting lifestyle videos from InUth, follow us on