The heroes of Indian cinema have always been macho and that is the reason there have always been more than one mandatory fight scenes in every movie. Be it Hindi film industry or Bollywood, or South Indian cinema, a commercial Indian movie just cannot not have a fight sequence. The names that pop up in your mind when we talk about action heroes would be of Sunny Deol, Akshay Kumar, Salman Khan, Sanjay Dutt and Suniel Shetty and may be also, Mithun Chakraborty and not to miss South Indian superstar Rajnikanth. This is not about the fantastically directed fight sequences but about some which are completely mind-numbing.
As with most of the movies, the fight sequences in the Indian movies tend to go a little overboard, defying all that is real and all logic and physics that ever existed on earth. Be it a hero, stopping bullets with his hand or catching and throwing back live bombs on goons, sometimes the fight sequences transcend all boundaries of normal and go into a realm which is so unbelievable that it can only make you laugh out loud.
A compilation of five such brilliant action sequences will definitely remind you how lesser a human being you are.
1. The question here is: What is this dance form called?
2. DISCLAIMER: We’re not calling this bad. Just elaborate. #RajnikanthFan4Lyf
3. Mithun > tiger
4. The Chinese cannot ever hope to match up with this level of Kung Fu.
5. If you haven’t watched this, your life is a waste. Chiranjeevi does everything in style.
6. Because a true warrior can fight with anything. Even a banana.
7. This beats everything, may be. Medical science can learn a thing or two from this guy.