Momos are the ultimate comfort food. Whether they are stuffed with chicken or veggies, they have now become a gourmet dish with loads of innovations. This Tibetan delight has got many different twists in India. From pan-fried, baked to sizzlers, momos are now available in different variety. And the latest addition to it is chocolate momos.
These sinfully delectable momos bring the best of both the worlds: chocolate and momos. And if you think these are difficult to make, you are wrong. Chocolate momos are very easy to make and require less ingredient. Moreover, you need not worry about the ratio of salt and spices or if it has been overcooked or not.
4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon oil
water, as required
A pinch of salt
ALSO READ: Here’s how to make rum-raisin chocolates with just 3 ingredients
Chopped milk and dark chocolate
- Combine flour, oil, salt and water and knead until it becomes homogeneous in texture (this will take 8 to 10 minutes)
- Cover and keep it aside for at least 30 minutes
- Make small dough balls of about 1-inch and roll them into small discs
- Stuff them with chocolate and nut filling
- Apply some water around the edges and seal them
- Deep fry until it changes colour
Serve them with chocolate sauce
Tip: Make sure the centre portion of the disc is slightly thicker than the edges.
For interesting lifestyle videos from InUth, follow us on