How to make a gourmet omelette in less than 2 minutes #DabbaGoals
Rahul Mehra runs a place called Rahul Eggs in Keshav Puram and sells 505 different kinds of egg preparations.
Don’t you think eggs make for a perfect winter breakfast? While there is no scarcity of places serving eggs in Delhi, Rahul Mehra’s Rahul Eggs in Keshav Puram sells 505 different kinds of egg preparations! What started as a small outlet in Ashok Vihar 28 years ago, Rahul Eggs have branches at two locations — Keshav Puram and Pitampura.
Keeping omelette as a base, they make different egg dishes with various kinds of fillings. Not to forget, all their preparations are done in butter.
While we were at his outlet last week, he made Salami Malai Chicken Omelette and shared the recipe with us.
Here’s the recipe:
ALSO READ: 10 mouth-watering regional egg dishes that you can easily cook at home
100 gram Chicken chunks
50 gram Paneer
2 Bread slices
2 tablespoons Butter
1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
Salt as per taste
4 pieces salami
1. Beat egg and add chicken chunks
2. Put butter in the pan and put egg and chicken mix
3. Add panner and put bread slices
4. Add some more butter and cook for 1 minute
5. Now, flip and cook for another 1 minute
6. Put some mayonnaise and spread
7. Sprinkle salt and pepper
8. Add cheese
9. Fold the omelette
10. Slice the omellete
11. Cut salami into two halves
12. Put some cream
13. Spread cream equally
14. Flip salami and add some tomato sauce
Garnish with coriander and serve hot!