There’s not much to do but give in once a particular food craving hits you. So how do you cope? Do you order food? Or do you make something from scratch? If you love cheese-laden delights and all things potatoes – then this recipe is a god-sent for you. Check out this easy-to-make delectable potato recipe that requires no frying and no oil.
What all you need:
Push a metal skewer or knife
Green and Black Olives
Sweet Chilli Sauce
How to make:
1. Bake whole potato
2. Push a metal skewer or knife lengthwise through it
3. Add seasonings, salt, tomato, mayonnaise and cheese. Now mix well.
4. Add some butter, sauce, salsa, onion, tomato, capsicum, and other vegetables
5. Add more cheese and bake on high for 15 minutes
6. Add some more mayonnaise, mustard sauce, ranch sauce, chilli sauce and seasonings
7. Your meal is ready!