We love our mattes and glosses, and it’s almost a ritual to buy a new one every now and then. But here’s the truth. We all have a lot of lipsticks sitting around (some broken, some just unused), and we don’t have the heart to throw them away. But if you are not using them what do you do?
We found three brilliant things you could do with your leftover lipsticks:
You will need:
An eyeshadow palette
Alcohol (for sanitizing)
Tip #1: What to do to make your own lip palette:
- First things first, use alcohol to sanitize the spoon and the eyeshadow palette.
- Scoop out the leftover lipstick from old/broken lipstick, and place it on the spoon and light the candle and hold the spoon over it.
- Wait till the lip colour melts. It will roughly take 30-40 seconds.
- Pour the melted lipstick into the eyeshadow palette. Wait till it settles down.
- Now refrigerate it.
Tip #2: What to do to make your own lip balm:
- The procedure is almost the same, only in this case, you have to mix Vaseline while melting it.
- Refrigerate it for around 15 minutes.
Tip #3: Now, if you are in the mood for a little more experiment, here’s how you can make an all-new colour from your leftover lipsticks.