Kangana ‘queen’ Ranaut cannot do anything wrong. Even her growl launches a thousand memes. Within minutes of ‘Manikarnika’ trailer, Twitter, naturally, became the most entertaining place. From Kangana’s growling to the VFX , Manikarnika: The Queen Of Jhansi was brutally meme-fied.
(Click here to know our review of the teaser)
Some brilliantly decoded the striking similarity between Kangana Ranaut and Harry Potter’s Lord Voldemort appearance in one of the scenes. A few decided to be insensitive enough to drag in Hrithik Roshan into the picture (because one cannot critique a female actor without dragging her personal life into the picture), while a few genuine Kangana Ranaut fans couldn’t stop celebrating Kangana’s impeccable portrayal of Jhansi Ki Rani Laxmibai. Either way, Twitter did exactly what the makers of Manikarnika wanted: make it one of the top trends.
Now, moving to the merciless meme fest.
I don’t encourage trolling but this one’s too obvious and too funny. #KanganaRanaut resemblrs #Voldemort in #ManikarnikaTeaser. @HrithikRules @Pranaywaaa @Hrithikdbest @HrithikWeb @iHrithikFan @iHrithiksSniper pic.twitter.com/nf5a1QvQZa
– Honest Opinions (@myhonop) October 2, 2018
True feelings, bruh
– Anid (@annoyinglyanid) October 2, 2018
– Ray (@BeingAntiHero) October 2, 2018
– Half Talk (@half_talk) October 2, 2018
– _______ (@HrxRohit_) October 2, 2018
The #ManikarnikaTeaser was the shoddiest display of vfx i have seen in a long time. The setting is stolen from slb movies but nothing beats kanganas expressions. Hamming at its finest. Her fine makeup and neat hair all adds to the fake setting.
– Aa (@Liaa976) October 3, 2018
Did you ever?
– Hrithik Roshan Fan (@iHrithiksSniper) October 2, 2018
Every Indian kid ever
– Saumik Dey (@5th_ventricle) October 2, 2018
– Kunal #Kick (@iKunnu_Kick) October 2, 2018
– S O N A L I(@NotYourWitch__) October 2, 2018
Manikarnika: The Queen Of Jhansi releases on January 25, 2019.
And in case you just happened to miss the trailer (insert *are you living under a rock expression*), watch here.