Bollywood movies might be entertaining to a lot of people, but there is one thing that they always seem to get wrong – reality. Our movies really help un-blur the line between what is real and what is reel. You see, Bollywood is far from being an accurate description of the real world and probably, it will never be. Because, as extra as it seems, viewers kinda enjoy it just that much when they see one guy beating up a crowd of hundreds or some random character, who is supposed to be a scientist or something, throw down some tunes at a club like a pro.
Barring a few sensible films, nearly every other movie produced by Bollywood is guilty of being unreal. Here are 11 things that happen in our movies that are so wildly unreal, it is ridiculous.
1. Anytime someone is dying, they always have just enough time to say everything they have to say yet, it is “too late” to call the doctor.
2. Everyone always finds a parking spot within seconds. If not, they’ll just park anywhere!
3. Numbers are dialled and calls connect in an instant (unless you have an emergency).
4. Shattering any glass with ease like…
5. DNA results never take longer than a few minutes to return. Like… what the heck?
6. Teenagers always look well-groomed and surprisingly free of acne.
7. People go to bed with full makeup on.
8. If somebody has been admitted to a hospital, they are always just in time to be saved or just late enough to not be saved.
9. Everyone hero/ heroine knows how to dance, sing, play musical instruments…
10. One man fighting an army of villains, who will only attack one at a time
11. Heroines are never cold and are totally comfortable wearing sheer clothing in snow-capped mountains.
For interesting trending videos from InUth, follow us on Youtube.com/InUthdotcom