Known as the ‘ageless beauty’ of Bollywood, Kajol has faced a lot of criticism for her fashion choices over the years. Even as the fashion police lampooned Kajol’s outfits when she was at the peak of her career, the actress couldn’t be bothered to care. She wore what she wanted to and refused to be shamed into wearing the ‘latest trend’.
In the 90s, she wore her luxurious bushy hair naturally, loved neon colours and oddly-fitted attires. But all that is a far cry from the Kajol we see today.
But lately, Kajol has moved from strength to strength and we cannot help but love her new look.
And while a lot has already been said and written about the makeover and how she has started taking the whole dressing up thing ‘seriously’, Kajol in one of her interviews said,
It’s not rocket science. Random people I know, who don’t have my level of IQ are doing it. I couldn’t see why I was going wrong at it before.
Whatever the reason, we’re glad Kajol upped her style game and is only getting more envy-worthy with every appearance. And while all her recent outfits were a sight to behold, here’s a look at some of the attires that we would like to borrow from Kajol’s style sheet:
1) This beautiful saree-jacket combo is not only a perfect pick for any occasion but will also give you a classic yet elegant look.
2) This olive green off-shoulder suit is perfect for those casual yet formal outings when you just don’t feel like jazzing it up.
3) Now how can someone say no to this gorgeous saree?! A must-have in every wardrobe, you don’t need to think twice before flaunting it anytime anywhere.
4) A well-fitted black dress with stunning cutwork and a trail. What else can you ask for?
5) We are in love with this broad neck printed dress as it not only looks vintage but with prints like these you can never go wrong.
So, what would you like to steal? *winks*
For interesting lifestyle videos from InUth, follow us on