The results for the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) Class 10 Matric are likely to be declared on Thursday, June 15. The students can check their results on BSEB’s official website biharboard.ac.in once the results are declared. The Class 10th exams for the Bihar Board were conducted from March 1 to March 8, 2017. Over 15 lakh students had appeared for the exams.
Here is a step by step guide on how to check your BSEB 10th Board Result 2017:
– Click on the tab which says Bihar Board Class 10 matric results 2017
– You will be prompted to enter your roll number in the given space
– The Bihar Class 10 matric result will be displayed on your screen
– Click ‘Save’ and download your result
– A print out can be taken for further reference
Apart from the websites, the results of the Bihar 10th Matric exams can also be checked via SMS
Here is how you can know your results via SMS
Send an SMS writing – BIHAR10ROLLCODE + ROLLNO and send it to 56263
The results for the Bihar Board Class X Supplementary results will also be released in June.
There is no official confirmation as of yet on the official website on when the results will be declared. The website says: “As of yet, declaration schedule is not fixed. We will update this page as soon as the date / time is decided.”
The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) had announced the results of Class 10th (Matric) Exam on May 29.