While the 100th episode of Karan Johar’s celebrity chat show Koffee With Karan was graced by Dabangg Salman, who was accompanied by brothers Sohail and Arbaaz, the 101 episode saw none other than Mr. Perfectionist Aamir Khan himself.
Aamir was accompanied by his Dangal daughters Sanya Malhotra and Fatima Sana Shaikh. The actor was fun to watch and his bonding with both the girls was mind-blowing. Aamir was witty at his best and revealed many of his secrets as well as those of the girls and their upcoming film Dangal. It was Sana and Fatima’s Koffee debut and the girls were not at all nervous. Both of them were a delight to watch and it looked like they share a very close bond with the actor.
While the whole episode made us stick to our sofas, here are some of the best answers and quotes of the superstar:
1) When Karan asked him, what a girl needs to do to get closer to him? Aamir playfully said:
Just get close to me, I will do the rest.
2) I don’t get challenged by human beings, I get challenged by situations
3) On his plans of working in Hollywood, Aamir like a boss said: I will never leave Bollywood to work in Hollywood films
4) On comparison with Salman’s Sultan:
The background of both the films is similar, i.e., of wrestling, but the concept is totally different. Sultan is a love story, while my film is based on a father-daughter relationship.
5) I have stopped going to film screenings because I can’t lie. If I don’t like a film, it’s on my face. I am very bad at pretending.
6) When being asked about the one thing that he dislikes about the film industry, Aamir very bluntly said its Karan’s show and apart from that it’s the filmy parties that he hates the most.
Well, Aamir Khan and his on-screen daughters were a delight to watch on the show, and now it is to be seen that whether the trio and their amazing bond be able to create the magic at the Box Office or not. Dangal is all set to hit the theaters on December 23 this year.
–Gifs from Giphy.com