It goes without saying that public washrooms are the most disgusting places on Earth. Seriously, just because you don’t have to clean it up yourselves later, doesn’t mean you’re going to pee or poop wherever you want. Seriously, there’s literally more filth everywhere else except where it is supposed to be. It will not be a surprise finding faeces at the very step of a public restroom (for real). But apart from the obvious urine cum poop situation, even if the restroom were free of all human excreta, it still would be an eye sore. Why? ‘Cause of all the freaking graffiti!
The moment you enter a public restroom, once you have learnt to make peace with the smell, you notice the lewd drawings and vulgar writings scribbled all over the walls of the washroom. And since they are anonymous, they certainly bring out the worst in people. Seriously, some of these writings will even the most coarse persons to shame. And if you think that is the case only with boy’s washrooms, then you are very wrong. Women’s restrooms are equally, if not more, horrifying. In case you happen to disagree, these Redditors have a little something for you:
1. Ladies, always look for a peephole before you unzip
2. Somebody get this woman a gynaecologist!
3. The women’s restroom equivalent of “Yo Mama” jokes
4. There’s nothing better than strangers conversing on the walls of a toilet, is there?
5. Maybe Kelsey is a bad place in her personal life… Did you ever think about that?
6. There’s something we learnt about the female genitalia
7. It’s not all ugly. This woman left some valuable advice for all the gals out there…
8. Here’s another one. MAYBE, not as “classy” tho.
9. Aaaaaand, here’s more valuable advice. Not sure why “don’t get murdered” wouldn’t just be understood but, valuable anyway
10. Jeff. A plumber by day. Lover by night.
11. Dude… No!
For interesting trending videos from InUth, follow us on Youtube.com/InUthdotcom