Delhi Metro and Delhites are amazing and there is no doubt about it. With metro routes expanding day by day, there are more and more commuters choosing it as their mode of conveyance, but ask a daily commuter and they would tell you how entertaining, or harassing, or frustrating, or convenient a metro ride is. Probability is that you would get to hear a lot of stories, rather interesting stories. With so many people travelling by the metro every day, it is amusing to watch people’s reactions and draw sadistic pleasure from whatever happens on the metro –from some getting literally dragged and dropped inside/outside the metro to some performing life-and-death stunts.
Hello Dilli, an online platform has created a video shortlisting 7 types of people you might come across on a normal metro ride which range from Khatron Ke Khiladi to Ladies Coach Ke Deewane to people who can do anything for a seat.
The video has garnered more than 401 k views and has been shared by over 4k Facebook users. We bet you’ll find it too relatable as well as funny.
1. Khatron Ke Khiladi : Trying to get inside the metro while the doors are closing
2. Ladkiyon ke Coach ka Deewana: the ones who keep staring at girls/women in the Ladies coach because ‘Dil hai ke maanta nahi’
3. Dusre ke Phone Mein Ghurne Wale: Free mein Netflix? Hotstar? Games? Videos? Personal Chats? Haww. But, why get bored?
4. We Can Do Anything For The Seat: *Please vacate seats for the physically challenged, senior citizens and ladies*. Idea!
5. Loudspeaker guy: the ones who make sure everyone else in the metro knows how happening their life is. Yeah…
6. When You Don’t Want To Travel With Your Girlfriend: Ummm…whatever that means.
7. Struggling Person: *Please allow the passengers to alight first* Really? This struggle is real. VERY REAL.
Watch the entire video here:
For interesting trending videos from InUth, follow us on Youtube.com/InUthdotcom