While Samsung users often bear the brunt of their smartphones exploding and what not, Apple is not far behind. Recently, at a store in Taiwan, an iPhone battery exploded nearly in a customer’s face. The unusual incident occurred when the customer bit into the battery reportedly to check the authenticity of the battery, a method commonly used to assert gold’s purity.
While the explosion occurred right in front of the man’s face, fortunately, nobody was injured. The incident was captured in the store’s CCTV footage, which later went viral on social media.