Stand-up comedian, Kanan Gill has been doing some absolutely amazing stuff on Amazon Prime. The artist has come really far and large part of his success can be attributed to his keen observation of things happening around him, his comic-timing and his priceless expressions while he performs his acts. He is one of those artists who can make you ROFL in real life once they take the mic. The cute artist boasts of a massive fan-following, of course because of his talent and a part of it can also be undoubtedly attributed to his good looks.
He shot to instant fame with his Pretentious Movie Reviews with another (now well-established) stand-up comic artist, Biswa Kalyan Rath and has achieved success that many wish for. In one of his latest gigs with Amazon, he talks about Indian families, parents and why most of them have two kids. We bet you can’t agree more with his spot-on observations and they are so funny that it will make you go ROFL.
Kanan explains why do Indian families believe in having two kids. Yes, there’s also a solid reason why some Indian parents end up having only one kid. But most of them have two kids, have you ever wondered why? It is not what you think. Kanan has summed up for you and how.
1. We all remember that fight with our siblings about who was parents’ favourite and the parents’ would fool us into believing they loved both of us. But if you are the younger one, the reality is far from that.
2. If that didn’t help make you feel bad enough (in case, you’re the younger sibling). Truth is indeed bitter.
3. But wait. Grass is greener on the other side, you say? Your elder sibling is truly blessed, you think. This will make you feel better.
4. Why do they have go through all this? Because…
5. Time to rejoice. Because it is the elder sibling who goes through this.
6. No, no. Taare Zameen Par isn’t true.
7. Don’t feel left out if you’re the only child. Kanan can make you feel more horrible.
For interesting trending videos from InUth, follow us on Youtube.com/InUthdotcom