Well, we all know that Indian skipper Virat Kohli has garnered a number of fans in the least of time. He is energetic, aggressive, charming and has an excellent presence in the field. One of the most awesome factor of his personality is his extremely fit body, that allows him to be super active on and off the field.
With his power-packed performances in all three formats of cricket and numerous records in his kitty, the Indian cricket team’s captain is an inspiration for all young aspiring cricketers out there. Also, when it comes to fitness, the budding cricketers as well as fitness freaks take inspiration from the Indian Cricket team captain.
If you are a fitness freak who would like to have a body, stamina and fitness level like Virat Kohli then you have come to the right place.
Here’s a few secrets of Virat Kohli’s diet and fitness regime:
- Virat doesn’t seem to believe that eating less food is good for your body. Rather he emphasizes on eating freshly cooked meals to your heart’s content. He is a fan of home cooked meals and suggests everyone to avoid eating out.
Matar anyone? Mom’s cooking 🙂 pic.twitter.com/HV7D8lbcsT
— Virat Kohli (@imVkohli) March 7, 2014
- Since he travels a lot and can’t get home cooked food there, Virat Kohli eats fish and lamb chops in that case. It’s a pretty cool option as it’s filled with protein and contains fewer amounts of fats.
- He also seems to be addicted to drinking only the purest form of water, i.e., mineral water. He has been seen drinking only mineral water on the tours which adds in to the fact that he is very serious about what he consumes.
- Virat also ‘hates’ junk food. He is often seeing urging people to stop eating junk food and start eating healthy foods.
The Indian skipper’s workout plan:
- Five day workout with two days for rest.
- A powerful combination of weights and cardio exercises.
- No smoking or drinking habits for better immunity, stamina and focus during workout.