Raksha Bandhan celebrates the bond of love and care between a brother and a sister. People do not have to be related by blood to enjoy and celebrate such a precious bond. It is the most awaited festival for brothers and sisters who give each other a token of their love and pray for each other’s prosperity and protection. For all the brothers who want to make their sisters happy this Raksha Bandhan, here are some offbeat budget friendly suggestions that will surely impress your sisters:
1. Customised covers – Customised covers are your best option if you want to make women feel special. Names and unique messages will add the personal value to the gift. So, you can gift your sister a new laptop skin, phone cover, passport cover etc. and make it a special Raksha Bandhan for them.
2. Pepper spray – Women safety is a big issue these days. So this Raksha Bandhan, don’t just promise to protect them but help ensure it by gifting them a pepper spray. It is a perfect gift especially for working women who venture out every day. Give your sister a pepper spray as a measure of safety and security.
3. Spa voucher – A calm and relaxing day to a spa can cure a little bit of stress and rejuvenate them. A spa voucher will be a great gift especially if you have a working or a married sister. These vouchers are also not very costly and you can buy them for your sister for only Rs. 900- Rs 1000.
4. Books – If you have a nerdy sister, you can’t go wrong with a book. Books make for some amazing presents. There are many girls who love to read and would rather have a book than a new clutch. Books are quite inexpensive, i.e., they are good for your pocket and will make your sister happy.
5. Beauty and salon gift cards – There is certainly no harm in priming and styling. Some may call it superficial but once in a while, every woman wants to get her nails and hair done. One style does get boring, so, give your sister a beauty salon gift card to get a makeover and you would surely end up in her good graces.
For interesting entertainment and lifestyle videos from InUth, follow us on Youtube.com/InUthdotcom