Chanel, Prada, Louis Vuitton and Gucci are some of the hi-end designer brands we always wish to have. Unfortunately, these are way beyond our reach because obviously the cost (Predictable. Right?). While most of us still don’t know how to spell these brands correctly, there are also people who own not one but many such handbags and flaunt them like prince and princesses, which clearly make others jealous. But have you ever gave it a thought that these could be fake or as they proudly call it ‘the first copy’. Imagine, what if you can immediately tell that a particular product is a cheap version of the original one? Well, we all know that the market is filled with such fake products and you can also fall a victim to it. Now think of spending your hard-earned money on a first or second copy without realising it! So, to save you from it, here are some tips and tricks to spot a fake brand the next time you decide to spend your money on:
- The CC Lock: The right C must always overlap the top and the left one must overlap the bottom. Also, the original CC lock is placed at the center, while the fake one is positioned more towards the top. At the back of the CC lock, ‘Chanel’ is embossed on the left while ‘Paris’ is embossed on the right.
- The serial number of a Chanel bag is not more than 9 digits and you will always find the serial sticker inside the bag at the bottom left-hand side.
- The original bag will have a high stitch count which is more than 10 stitches per inch.
- Again, the stitching count should be higher.
- The original bag will have a zipper on the left while the fake ones are on the right.
- The LV pattern on the original bag will always be aligned and not tilted or disproportionate to one side.
- The GG logo on the exterior will consist of left G facing forward and the right G facing backward.
- Apart from the spelling errors and hardware look for the code tag inside the bag which also has a QR type code on it.
- The right leg of the letter R is slightly tilted and not straight in an authentic Prada bag.
- The lining of the original Prada bag will have its signature lining horizontally inside the bag.
- The stitching should be straight, neat and even, which generally misses in fake handbags.
- The original bag will have several MK logos embossed on the metal buckles and clasps.
For interesting entertainment and lifestyle videos from InUth, follow us on Youtube.com/InUthdotcom