Eid-ul-Fitr or the ‘festival of breaking the fast’ marks the end of the holy month of Ramadan and the beginning of the tenth month of the lunar Islamic calendar Shawwal. It is also the only day in Shawwal when Muslims are not permitted to fast.
The holy day of Eid begins with the Muslims waking up before the dawn to offer Salatuk-Fajr (or the prayer before dawn), which is usually followed by a sweet breakfast. This is followed by Salaat, the special Eid prayer which is performed in a congregation after which the feasting begins. The feast after the prayer includes some mouth-watering dishes like– Sheer Khurma, Meethi Sawai, Haleem, Phirnee, Mutton Biryani and Pashtooni Zarda Pulao among others.
So, on this auspicious occasion, here are 15 WhatsApp messages and Facebook greeting to wish your loved ones, ‘Eid Mubarak’:
– May Allah fill your life with happiness, joy and prosperity. May all your wishes come true and you be in the Best of health. EID MUBARAK 🙂
– As the moon lights up the night sky, may your life be filled with joy and happiness. Eid Mubarak to you and your Family!!!
– Eid is the time of purity
Eid is the time for togetherness
Eid is the time of blessings
May Allah guide you in all your ventures and all your dreams come true.
ALSO READ: Eid 2017: What is Eid Ul Fitr? Significance of Eid, and meaning of Eid Mubarak?
– This Eid, may all your prayers be answered and the Lord endows you with his grace. Wishing you and your family Happy Eid!
– May you succeed in all your ventures and may the Lord be your guide. Eid Mubarak little one! May you have a wonderful time ahead…:)
– May Allah shines his divine light upon you and makes every day of your life an unending celebration. Wishing you a Happy Eid!
– I may not be next to you today, but my blessings will always be there with you. Today, tomorrow, every day, may your heart be filled with kindness and your days be filled with joy. Eid Mubarak!!!
– This is just a reminder that you are being missed this Eid. Sending you warm wishes and tonnes of blessing. Eid Mubarak 🙂
– May Allah send his love like the sunshine and fill your heart with warmth, kindness and joy. Wishing you and your family Happy Eid!
– This Eid, may you find it in your heart to look past the mistakes of all those who have wronged you and go for a fresh start. May Lord grant you light. Eid Mubarak!!!