The wait for the science stream students of Tripura Board Of Secondary Education (TBSE) will soon be over as the results of Higher Secondary Science exam 2017 will be declared on the state board’s official website today (May 20). The results will be available on the official websites tbse.in or tripuraresults.nic.in. Besides it could also be checked via SMS.
“The TBSE will declare results of Class 12 Science stream tomorrow at 9am. Results of other streams would be announced later,” TBSE chief Mihir Deb said. However a state education board official added that the results of class 12 science students will be declared at 9:45 am onwards.
Here are few simple steps to check TBSE Class 12 science results 2017
- Visit the official websites tbse.in or tripuraresults.nic.in or tsu.trp.nic.in/tripuraresults
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘Higher Secondary Examination (H.S. +2 Stage), science – Year 2017
- Enter your roll number and date of birth in the space provided and submit.
- The results will be displayed
- check and save the result
Students can also check results via SMS for that they have to follow the steps mentioned below.
TYPE TBSE12(space) Roll number (space) and send the message from BSNL number 7738299899 and 54242.
The previous year, nearly 25,240 candidates appeared for the Class 12 exam out of which 75.11 per cent passed. As many as 3319 students of the total candidates were froam science stream. They had recorded 81.41 %, highest pass percentage compared to other streams.The TBSE’s move to announce science stream results first came for enabling students to pursue higher studies outside the state if they choose to.