Creating a revolution in India’s communication sector, Chairman of Reliance Industries, Mukesh Ambani has given a mesmerising surprise to the Reliance Jio users. On February 21, while addressing an event organised on the occasion of adding 100 million subscribers on its network, Ambani announced unlimited benefits of JIO NEW YEAR OFFER until 31st March 2018 for prime subscribers.
So, how to avail the Prime membership?
The new Prime membership scheme can be availed by spending just Rs 99 for a year which will be valid until March 31, 2018. Visit the Reliance Jio website, MyJio app, or your nearest Jio store between March 1–31 and get yourself registered to enjoy the unlimited benefits of the Jio New Year Offer for the next one year.
The Reliance Jio Infocomm has added 100 million subscribers on its network in less than six months of the launch of its mobile telephony services, which introduced a free data and voice offerings in order to grab the market share. Ambani also stated that the Jio users consumed over 100 crore gigabytes of data since its launch—a number that is 3 crore GB more than consumed by United States and twice that of China.
Jio Prime Members can continue enjoying the unlimited benefits of JIO NEW YEAR OFFER until 31st March, 2018. #100MillionOnJio
— Reliance Jio (@reliancejio) February 21, 2017
Here are the new benefits, announced by Mukesh Ambani, to be given to the Reliance Jio prime users:
- Reliance Jio Prime Members can continue enjoying the unlimited benefits of JIO NEW YEAR OFFER until 31st March 2018.
- On all of Jio’s tariff plans, all domestic voice calls to any network will always remain FREE.
- The data limit will be doubled in the upcoming days
- With the Aadhaar-based process, initiating Mobile Number Portability has become a simple and fast process
- Jio Prime Members can get this tremendous value at an introductory price of only Rs 303/month, effectively just Rs 10/day
- Jio Prime details, Rs 99 for the first year, then Rs 303 per month for another year to avail unlimited services
- All the services provided by the MyJio app like JioTV, JioCinema, JioMusic, JioMagz etc. will be for free of cost under Rs 303 plan.
- Jio will monitor all data plans from telecom operators and offer 20% more data
- Reliance Jio will cover 99% of India’s population by 2017
Reliance Jio has more than 2X 4G base stations compared to the combined capacity of all other operators in India. “We plan to double this in the coming months and will offer Jio coverage to 99 per cent Indians,” says Ambani.
The Reliance Industries launched its much-awaited telecommunication venture Reliance Jio Infocomm last year with a whopping Rs 1.5 trillion investments to start with, mainly in building high-speed internet infrastructure over the new 4G/LTE network across the entire country. It topped it up with an announcement of a further investment of Rs 30,000 crore in December.