In his latest attack on Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, sacked AAP leader Kapil Mishra on Sunday put out eight questions to the CM alleging that trip of leaders Sanjay Singh and Ashutosh was done by a man who is related to the company which is under the scanner for a scam of Rs 400 crore.
While addressing a press conference on Sunday, Kapil Mishra said “I have posed nine questions to Arvind Kejriwal as I got details about one foreign tour of Sanjay Singh and Ashutosh. When will you make details of all foreign tours of AAP leaders public?”
Here are the eight questions that he wants Arvind Kejriwal to answer:
- The first question that he asked Arvind Kejriwal was ” Do you know about Sheetal Singh who sponsored Sanjay Singh and Ashutosh’s Russia trip?
- Do you know that Sheetal P Singh is into the business of providing high-security registration plate?
- Do you know in Delhi, there has been a scam of Rs 400 crore in high-security number plate and the inquiry is underway.
- Do you know Sheetal Singh has a direct connection with the companies being probed for the Rs 400 crore scam?
- Do you remember our 49-day government had decided to cancel the contract of Rosermata HSRP VENTURES PVT LIMITED?
- Do you know, that our party came to power for the second time, the decision taken by our 49 day government was not implemented then.
- Do you know that people involved in these companies have links with hawala operators?
- Will you remain silent now also?
Two days ago, Kapil Mishra also held a press conference in which he claimed that Delhi CM is lying that a person named Mukesh Kumar has donated Rs 2 crore for AAP .