That Congress leader Rahul Gandhi is amping up his social media game, is no longer news. From coming up with a new full form of the GST as Gabbar Singh Tax to doing Aikido to introducing the world to his dog, Pidi as the one handling his social media account, the Prince finally seems to have found his Mojo.
But who is the magician behind this makeover?
Rahul would like us to believe it’s Pidi, but we can tell that there is more than meets the eye here. Till we find out who exactly it is, we supply you with proof:
1. When he revealed who tweets for him and declared his dog, Pidi is way smarter than him
Ppl been asking who tweets for this guy..I’m coming clean..it’s me..Pidi..I’m way than him. Look what I can do with a tweet..oops..treat! pic.twitter.com/fkQwye94a5
— Office of RG (@OfficeOfRG) October 29, 2017
2. When he told PM Modi that the US President Donald Trump needs another hug
Modi ji quick; looks like President Trump needs another hug pic.twitter.com/B4001yw5rg
— Office of RG (@OfficeOfRG) October 15, 2017
3. When he took a dig at the ruling party for trying to gag the media’
State legal help for Shah-Zada!
Why this, why this Kolaveri Da?https://t.co/JQtXRLtcpe
— Office of RG (@OfficeOfRG) October 17, 2017
4. Not to forget his GST definition which was quickly lapped up by Twitter
Congress GST= Genuine Simple Tax
Modi ji’s GST= Gabbar Singh Tax =”ये कमाई मुझे दे दे”
— Office of RG (@OfficeOfRG) October 24, 2017
He also targetted PM Narendra Modi for trying to censor the Tamil movie, Mersal, which criticizes GST. In just one tweet, he mentioned both, GST and demonetisation:
Mr. Modi, Cinema is a deep expression of Tamil culture and language. Don’t try to demon-etise Tamil pride by interfering in Mersal
— Office of RG (@OfficeOfRG) October 21, 2017
5. And last but not the least, his viral selfie with a girl during his roadshow, Navsarjan Yatra, in Bharuch, Gujarat
Can we already say, Badle-badle se sarkar nazar atey hain ?