Every student has dreamed of getting admission and studying in one of the best higher education institution in the country, the ‘Delhi University (DU) and the run to get admission in the best colleges has begun for this season. DU has released the list of Under Graduate (UG) courses (merit based) for which it will be conducting entrance test for admission in academic session 2017-18. The university will be conducting entrance test for 9 under graduate courses.
Earlier in 2016, there were eight subjects in the list of entrance based courses. But this year, BA (Hons.) in Music has been added in the list.
According to a press release from the University of Delhi, the online registration process for undergraduate admissions will start from May 22.
The application process for the entrance based courses will begin from May 31, 2017.
The list of courses in Delhi University for which students will go through an entrance test are as follows:
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis)
- BA (Hons.) Business Economics
- BA (Hons.) Humanities and Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Health Education & Sports: B.Sc. (P.E., H.E. & S.)
- BA (Hons.) Multimedia and Mass Communication
- B.Tech. (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations)
- BA (Hons.) Music
Interestingly, the BA (Hons.) Multimedia and Mass Communication course is open only for women candidates.
However, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and some state boards are yet to release the class 12 results.