Featuring Salman Khan, Arbaaz Khan and Sohail Khan, probably yesterday night’s episode was the most anticipated one of this season on Koffee With Karan. So it was the 100th episode of KWK and the one that made host Karan Johar quite amazed and proud of his decision. He opened the episode by telling the viewers how special is this show for him and how he had a blast hosting a chat show which he was told not to take up initially.
He welcomed the three Khans and the conversation started with the bomb question — Is Salman Khan a virgin? To which the actor quite promptly replied that nothing has changed. Here follow the other things that happened on the entertaining 100th episode.
1. Karan Johar praises the Khan family for establishing a new meaning of togetherness and bond in the film industry.
2. And then happened the second blast. Arbaaz Khan took a dig on Salman when he called him a married man. He was quick to ask Salman ‘tum paper nahi padte kya?’
3. Salman still lives in a very small house and he takes it as a compliment. But is he dating the girl everybody is talking about (Iulia Vantur)? Salman dodged the question and said that he is not the ‘nicest guy’ when it comes to relationships.
4. So Karan Johar finally admitted that his decision of acting in Bombay Velvet wasn’t a correct one. The two brothers — Arbaaz and Sohail revealed that they both never had enough zeal and spark to do good work like Salman has been doing, and that’s probably the reason why Salman is more successful than both of them.
5. Salman narrated the story of the thief who entered their house and they (owing to their Being Human attitude), let him go. The interesting story of Sohail and Seema getting eloped and married in the wee hours also got revealed.
6. Salman said that he never ever really felt any rivalry with any of the leading stars in the industry. And that’s one of the reasons why people can always see him promoting other films around.
7. Why doesn’t Salman Khan ever play a villain or give a nod to a sensual scene on screen? Salman said that because he can’t relate to those characters. He says that his scripts have to have a space where he is able to add something from his real-life self.
8. Another important highlight was Salman speaking about his fight with Shah Rukh Khan. He revealed that even when both of them were busy doing their films, their respective families had met and bonded well. He blamed the media and the people around who magnified the issue they had between themselves.
9. In the rapid cross-fire round, Salman declared that his relationship status is ‘confused.’ He also said that Shilpa Shetty is the sexiest celebrity, Alia Bhatt, the goofiest one, Katrina Kaif is the most clueless while Preity Zinta is the wittiest one.
10. The most interesting part of the episode remained the last Bollywood quiz where Karan threw some interesting questions to the three Khans. Sohail won the hamper.
While it was an entertaining episode, it quite didn’t really live up to the expectations. The episode featuring Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh still remain the top entertaining one of season 5.