The trailer for Rajkumar Hirani’s Sanju has been a treasure trove for meme generators and parodies. Right from the slap scene to the 308 tak yaad hai scene, the Ranbir Kapoor-starrer has become a goldmine for memes. Which is why I thought about the moments from the trailer that reminded me of my everyday life.
Here are the 8 instances when I could identify with Ranbir Kapoor’s Sanju WAY TOO MUCH:
1. Me when I come out of my room, after having studied for a whole 15 minutes
2 After turning 25, how I feel –
a. On a Saturday night
b. On a Sunday morning
3. When I realise I’ve run out of coffee at 11 pm just before an all-nighter
4. How many days did you spend from the last year being unproductive?
“308 tak yaad hai, safety ke liye 350 likh lo.”
5. Me looking at my BFF as soon as I hear parents discuss their plans to go out on the weekend
6. How I feel each time I don’t stand up for the national anthem
7. Me walking out of a bar on the 29th of a month
8. Me stuck in a theatre while watching Race 3
The eagerly awaited film is only a few days away. Whether director Hirani continue his golden run at the box office and will he be able to take an objective look on the life of his long-time friend, Sanjay Dutt, is something we’ll have to wait and watch.
Till then have a blast with these memes.