A day after addressing a rally in Jalandhar, Punjab, while campaigning for Bhartiya Janata Party-Shiromani Akali Dal alliance in the state, Prime Minister Narendra Modi is roaring in the capital of Goa while campaigning for the upcoming polls in the state.
Taking a dig on the opponents, PM Modi asserted that Goa has been a victim of instability and the state has witnessed their Chief Minister changing for several times. He also asserted that Tourism in Goa has been a key tool for the state’s revenue and the opponents have failed to do so but the BJP government have uplifted the conditions and will continue in future.
The polling in Goa is scheduled on February 4 and the counting will be done on March 11.
Following are the highlights of PM Modi’s speech:
- Mujhpe zulm isi baat ka ho raha hai kyunki unhe pareshaani ho rahi hai, 70 saal ka unka jama kiya hua Modi nikaal raha hai
- jaise kamal khile, waise hi Goa bhi khile
- We can have differences of opinion but that does not mean we need to deviate from the core issue of India’s development
- Kya chunav mei, loktantra mein ladai aise muddo pe karoge, ki EC ne date kaunsi dedi?
- Goa has given such a Defence Minister to India who led surgical strikes
- Some saying PMO pressurised EC for simultaneous elections in Punjab, Goa. If you don’t trust the umpire, then why enter the battlefield?
- Loktantra ke jebkatre kisi ka bhala nahin chahte
- Parajay apne sar par nahi aaye, isliye mahaul bana rahe hain
- Goa government has worked for growth, credit goes to BJP
- Polls must be fought for growth
- Some parties are preparing their drafts ahead of the February 1st budget, in order to attack us the moment we release it
- For Goa’s economic development and employment, we are emphasising on tourism by working shoulder to shoulder with state GovtArrival visa, online e-visa facility&other such facility given to tourists now. Goa most benefited in this case sees huge rush of tourists
- Demonetisation doesn’t hamper Goa
- I promise you that if you give us comfortable majority, we will make Goa the most comfortable state of the country