Hum Aapke Hain Koun is a 90s classic Bollywood film that everyone seems to absolutely love. This incessant adoration for this family drama stems from it being all about sanskaar and stuff. Plus, it’s like 80% songs and random breakouts into group dances. However, no matter what anyone says, we mustn’t allow this deceiving film to fool us. It is not a good movie and it’s not all that suitable for the entire family, please?
If Hum Aapke Hain Koun were as sanskaari as people make it out to be, Prem (Salman Khan) and Nisha (Madhuri Dixit) wouldn’t be flirting bang in the middle of family meetings. Had it been about a real family, the kids would have been written off the will. It is downright absurd to think how much of it they managed to get away with, especially Nisha, being a female (which is somewhat of a crime, I think) in the 90s.
First of all, Nisha has that ideal daughter Pooja for a sister. It is not even possible that she wasn’t bugged about and despised for not being like her sister. Also, I don’t mean to sound rude but, was she deranged?
1) What the hell was this girl smokin’ for being so damn chirpy about EVERYTHING!
2) Enthu-cutlet to the power infinity? Also, can we please talk about WTF is wrong with stalker Prem?
3) Nisha treats everything like a dance prop. Including Tuffy. #WHYBRO
4) While Prem is not just a stalker, he’s also inappropriate AF
5) Mind you, this was in the middle of a family gathering. Were the rest of them too high to notice the touchy-feely fest ’cause it certainly seemed that way…
6) After about 5 seconds of pre-love squabbling, Nisha is eager to get married. Do you even know the guy, sista? What if he’s a paedophile? What if he’s a murderer? This should NOT be a family film.
7) Dinners, lunches, casual meetings are all followed by
8) Prem and Nisha are in love despite the fact that Prem is basically just a horny prick
9) So much so that everyone’s aware that he cannot keep it in his pants.
Including his BFF Lalloo’s girlfriend
10) But it’s totally acceptable ’cause “bhauji” is there to protect him
11) And she totally ships Prem-Nisha (Prisha?) with a little too much enthusiasm. Well, obviously. Nisha’s sister after all.
12) And even though she dies and all, they still get to be together because of the power of love and also, ’cause…
For interesting trending videos from InUth, follow us on Youtube.com/InUthdotcom