To be fair, before Katrina Kaif’s Koffee With Karan appearance with Anushka Sharma, few had an inkling about her amazing sense of humour. Her reticence at interviews and lack of social media profiles (before she joined Facebook in July 2016) made her a little difficult to figure out.
All of that changed post her hilarious appearance where she mocked everything from Karan’s weirdly striped set to Anushka’s spaced out persona to Arjun Kapoor’s permanent status on the show. She seemed more relaxed than we’ve ever seen her before and that persona has only become more and more enhanced since then. Recently after joining Instagram, Kat’s posts made headline for their quirky captions.
Here’s the thing though, anyone who has followed her on Facebook would tell you that her social media game has always been A-grade.
Take a look:
1) This is her, inviting you home. LOL no. Not really.
2) A bit of witticism from the eternal sage of television, Homer Simpson
3) Showing off while also reminding everyone that our generation’s skill set is a downward facing arrow.
4) When she wanted to be left alone at home. So she obviously posted about it.
5) When she fangirled (like she isn’t Katrina Kaif) over Robert Pattinson. #TeamEdward
6) When she tried to be relatable.
7) When she tried to be relatable again but her perfect figure gave her away.
8) *Po and Shifu like this post*
9) When magic failed her. Soup, why can’t you donut?
She isn’t on Twitter yet, and going by how much trouble everyone keeps getting into on the micro-blogging site, we’d suggest she stays far, far away from it. Agree to agree?