India is a beautiful country filled with diverse natural beauty, culture and a whole lotta loony people.
When we say desis are loony, we are not exaggerating. We do some pretty odd and hilariously bizarre things that we bet cannot happen anywhere else in the world. From hilarious signboards to people doing the craziest things, here are 10 tweets showcasing things that make India the crazy-town it is and could legit happen ‘only in India’.
1. Roads are too mainstream, M’lady.
— Jeanette Hmar (@jeantaes) February 27, 2018
2. The masala bandit should be a legit desi superhero.
— Vidya (@VidyaKrishnan) February 20, 2018
3. Bruh I love you shirat, where’d you get it from?
— MAK (@mentalexotica) February 16, 2018
4. Mah auto mah rulz
Man. This guy must have had real heartbreak.
— Nitin Sharma (@nitinsharma1) January 20, 2018
5. Living in India is just a bad David Dhawan movie IRL
— Murali (@the_brahminator) February 16, 2018
6. What are we if not filmy?
— SLTD (@DippyJay) February 5, 2018
7. Haatho ki lakeerein et al-
My mother goes to @UIDAI updation centre due to mismatch in fingerprints over time & guy tells her you don’t have enough lines on your fingers! What can we do about that Sir? #OnlyinIndia #Aadhaar #Insanity #Technology #GovtofIndia #GoI pic.twitter.com/K7C2DMaLJS
— Ila Reddy (@ilareddy) February 3, 2018
8. Santa paaji is coming to town.
— Soumya (@soumyahail42) January 26, 2018
9. Is it a bird? Is it a meteorite? Err, it’s…
That #OnlyinIndia moment..
In India, some village people thought this as a meteorite or something from space, took few as souvenir..well then, it turned out to be #blueice in other words human waste thrown out from plane.#ROFL #Lol #MakeInIndia pic.twitter.com/dSzNsFuMcs
— Venkatraman Pillai (@rvickywarrior) January 22, 2018
10. Dhoom machale to the power of infinity
— Sonal (@CircleofDivine) January 27, 2018