We have recently come across a new messenger application called Sarahah which raked in a huge number of users within no time. People have got increasingly curious to know what people actually think of them, and once they get one, they hardly take any time to share it on their social media profiles. If you’re active on social media, you must have seen Sarahah app messages being shared by people – a trend which has gone viral.
After observing people’s love towards this app, we took a moment to think out of the box and created a situation where our favourite cricketers send messages to each other on this platform. It’s all about what the players actually think about their teammates would write a message without worrying about being recognised. Had it been going on for real, it would be so hilarious! However, we tried to keep the humour above all and here we show you 9 such messages that can be sent by men in blue to their mates on SARAHAH!
- Is this a warning for Shikhar Dhawan or simply jealousy?
2. MS Dhoni would know who is the sender
3. Ravindra Jadeja to himself! (Bhai ye to hadd hi ho gai)
4. To Virat Kohli, from the one who is still waiting hopefully
5. A FRIENDLY suggestion to KL Rahul
6. Why you do this to me, Pandya?
7. Thank you so much Jasprit Bumrah
8. A special ode to Ishant Sharma
9. A tough one for Yuvraj Singh
Just for laugh!
For interesting videos from InUth, follow us on Youtube.com/InUthdotcom