Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the result of 2018 class 10 Board examinations . Students can see their results on CBSE’s official websites. The result has been declared for all the regions simultaneously bringing an end to the wait of nearly 16 lakh students who have appeared for the the All India Secondary School Exam (AISSE) or Class 10 exam. While students can check their result online, offline options are also available this year. The overall pass percentage stands at 86.70. The first rank has been shared by Prakhar Mittal from Gurugram, Rimzhim Agrawal from Bijnor, Nandni Garg from Shamli and Sreelakshmi G from Cochin who scored 499 marks out of 500. A total of 16,24,682 students had appeared for the exam out of which a total of 14,08,594 have passed.
Here’s how you can check your results
Here are the steps to be followed
Go to the official website, cbseresults.nic.in.
– Look for the link which says ‘CBSE 10th Result 2018’
– Enter the required details
– Check your scores and take a print out of the score card for future reference
2) Google: This year for the first time, the CBSE have partnered with the tech giant in order to host the CBSE Class 10 and CBSE 12th Result 2018. Students can simply check their results on Google by searching for CBSE Class 10 or CBSE Class 12 result.They will have to enter required details to login and access their results.. As seen during the class 12 results, the result page in the Google search page will remain active for more than an hour.
3) Microsoft mobile app: Students can also check their exam results offline by using Microsoft’s SMS Organizer, an Android app available on the Google Play Store. It will help deliver the results directly to students’ smartphones.On the result day, the pre-registered users will receive a notification for the result, clicking on which their scorecard will appear.
4) SMS: Using SMS services to check results have been there for over a decade now. Students can easily check their results by sending their roll no. to the following numbers-
MTNL users: 52001,
BSNL users: 57766
Aircel users: 5800002
Idea users: 55456068
Tata Teleservices users: 51234 and 5333300
Airtel users: 54321202
National Informatics Centre: 9212357123.