If the culture of Buddhism fascinates you, or if you live and breathe films, you may want to pay attention to this. The Lion’s Roar & BuddhaFest Online Film Festival is back for this year. The film festival that is brought together through a partnership between Lion’s Roar and BuddhaFest offers a deep insight into Buddhism through the deft representation of its art, wisdom and philosophies through cinema.
The Online Film Festival will be featuring six talks, each from a different teacher, including the likes of New York Times Bestselling author Sharon Salzberg and musician Ani Choying Drolma. The six noted teachers will be speaking on several different spiritual subjects including:
- Sharon Salzberg – Real Love: The Art of Mindful Connection
- Noah Levine – Against the Stream: Buddhism as Rebellion
- Ani Choying Drolma and Dawa Tarchin Phillips in Conversation – The Power and Beauty of Awakening in Modern Times
- Christiane Wolf – Integrity: Respecting and Living in Accordance with Our Core Values
- Mushim Patricia Ikeda – Healing the Divide: Diversity, Compassion and Interconnection
- Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche – Working with the Emotional Mind: How to Change the World from Within
The Lion’s Roar & BuddhaFest Online Film Festival, which will last six weeks through June 12-July 23, 2017, will also feature six films. From the plateaus of Tibet to the Zhenru Chan Monasteries in China’s Jiangxi Province, these films will take you on an enlightening journey like no other. To register for tickets, click here.
A Thousand Mothers
Tzu Chi: Doing Good in the World
For interesting entertainment and lifestyle videos from InUth, follow us on Youtube.com/InUthdotcom