The theatrical trailer of Karthi’s Tamil film, Kaashmora is out and is creating wonders. As expected, it’s grand, full of action and promises huge drama in the film. Featuring Karthi in three roles, Kaashmora is directed by Gokul.
Here’re the five things that make Kaashmora trailer completely stand out:
- The two minutes nine second trailer doesn’t feature many dialogues but big war sequences and Karthi’s journey from present to the past.
- Nayanthara’s character of princess Ratna Mahadevi intrigues one. The rage on display and the fight for power is evidently visible in the details of her character.
- Both of the Karthi’s looks seem striking. While one has him wearing a lot of colourful beads with a scarf tied around head; the other one has him in a fierce, bald look of a warrior.
- Director Gokul had earlier revealed that Karthi’s third look will be kept under the wraps until the film’s release. And the trailer only adds to the anticipation.
- The grandeur of the film reminds one of Baahubali: The Beginning. The makers have deemed that “3D Face scan” technology, first of its kind for south Indian movie, has been used in this film. However, it’ll be too soon to compare the two films.
Apart from Nayanthara and Karthi, Kaashmora also features Sri Divya and comedian Vivek in pivotal roles. The film is said to be a multi-genre period films with doses of action, comedy and horror combined. The title of the film — Kaashmora means ‘deadly spirit’ and therefore the nuances of horror and thrill are highly expected from it.
The music of the film has been created by Santhosh Narayanan with lyrics by Muthamil and Laitha Anand.