Deepika Padukone has invented a style of her own when it comes to her hairstyle and dressing sense. The beautiful actress has charmed the audience with her different hairdos. The actress is open to experimentation and every now and then she surprises everyone with her distinctive hairstyles. We decided to decode her few hairstyles so that the next time you step out your hairstyle do the talking.
Beautiful ‘Breaded’ Hairstyle:
Deepika Padukone has flaunted this hairstyle on several occasions especially during the promotions of her film Finding Fanny. The neat look with hair adjusted in made us all nostalgic. Remember Chennai Express!
Deepika’s classy ponytail look:
This is a hairstyle every girl can flaunt easily as you don’t have to spend a lot to maintain it. Deepika Padukone has flaunted the ponytail look in movies like Cocktail and others. Here’s is how you can get the same hairstyle by following these simple steps:
- Spray dry shampoo over your hair to add extra volume to it
- Use a hairspray on your hair and brush them softly to the back.
- Once you are done, use an elastic band to tie your hair tightly.
Deepika’s power ‘pouf’ hairstyle:
This can be your ‘go-to hairstyle’ as it can really give an extra edge to you. Here is how you can achieve the perfect hairstyle within a short span of time.
- Make sure to separate your hair around the crown of your head.
- Ensure that your hold your hair from either side of the temple and stroke it to the crown.
- You can either push the hair in a semicircle shape or in a square manner.
- Use a clip to keep this portion intact and then divide the clipped section into two sections (front and back).
- Use a hair spray to add volume and apply it gently on the root. Tease the strands in the top to the bottom motion of the comb and leave it untouched till it dries.
- Once it’s done repeat the same process on the remaining sections of your hair.
- Ensure that the round shape of the typical pouf has been attained.
And last but not the least…
Deepika Padukone’s signature hairstyle
This is the most common hairstyle Deepika Padukone has flaunted, especially in the ‘xXx- The Return of Xander Cage’. The best part about the hairstyle is that it is easily achievable!
You just need to brush your hair to remove the entangles in your hair and can use a serum or a hair spray to add that shine to your hair. You should definitely use a serum if you have frizzy hair.