Ever wondered what your favourite celeb would probably be reading; well it must be hard to say, unless they share it. A Hyderabad based author, however, came up with a witty idea guessing which books our celebs would probably be reading, based on the controversies and the causes they have been associated with.
In a Facebook post, noted author Sriram Karri shared images of as many as 29 celebs reading books, drawing parallels with their personality and what’s probably running through their head.
For instance, Narendra Modi reading Jhumpa Lahiri’s ‘The Namesake’ is supposedly an indirect reference to Prime Minister’s state of mind after two famous people with his surname (Lalit and Nirav) fled the country.
As you will go through the post, you will realise how apt titles have been found for each one of them.
The author also lamented that Indian celebs were not doing enough to promote the culture of book reading.
Through his post, Sriram has served the dual purpose of humouring us and making some worthy book recos too.
1) PM Modi after two of his namesakes fled the country
2) The man who makes us sit with a dictionary
3) An ode to Karni Sena
4) Mr Advani making the best of his forced retirement.
5) Sigh of relief after Padmaavat’s release.
6) Now that Kamlal Hassan has launched his party, here’ what he must be planning.
7) Yogi reading Tharoor’s version of Hinduism
8) The Congress president contemplating what he has really inherited
9) Probably, the happiest man in Modi cabinet
10) And this one takes the cake!