When it comes to fashion, there is no one else than tinsel town who can set the trend. All the eyes are on them, scrutinizing their every moment, what they do, where they go and especially what they wear. These divas usually sport exclusive looks at events, but sometimes two leading ladies end up wearing similar dresses either in a different colour or slight modification or even the exact. Here are few such occurrences.
1. Jacqueline Fernandez and Nargis Fakhri: Another sparkling number worn by other two B-town beauties. Jacqueline Fernandez and Nargis Fakhri were spotted in silver sequins gowns at different events. Nargis appeared bold and beautiful in the jazzy number, Jacqueline had a certain poise and sophistication to her outfit. While both tried to channel disco-dancer vibe, Jacqueline rocked the dress better.
2. Kareena Kapoor Khan and Deepika Padukone: Look what we have here, another similar looking dress. These two leading ladies may be competitors but when it comes to carrying this outfit, Kareena does have an edge over Deepika. While Deepika has more of a pretty but sedate look, Kareena looks much sexy and graceful. Bebo certainly wears this outfit better than Deepika.
3. Neha Dhupia, Mugdha Godse, and Diana Penty: The designers must have been really scarce when three actresses turned up in the same dress at different events. While all three look beautiful in the maroon evening gown, Mugdha’s up-do scores her an extra point beating the other in the style game.
4. Priyanka Chopra and Frieda Pinto: Here are two women who made it big on an International platform. Both the actresses were seen in the similar gowns in different colors. Frieda looked vivacious in the violet number while Priyanka looked angelic in her light blue dress. Though both of them look beautiful, Frieda loses some points for the rope belt tied high o the waist which flattens her figure, thus, Priyanka wins this round in battle of style. Also kudos to Priyanka for the lovely hairstyle.
5. Priyanka Chopra and Rani Mukherjee: Rani and Priyanka never really had a chance for competition in the industry. But Rani decided to take on Priyanka in style game by wearing a dress similar to that of Priyanka’s royal blue in eye-hurting turquoise colour. She obviously failed in her attempt to do so. While Priyanka looked hot, Rani’s was okayish.
6. Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif: The two leading ladies not only have an ex in common but also share a strikingly similar dressing sense. In a shimmery gold and black number both the actresses look beautiful. While Deepika went for a little messy hairstyle, Katrina with loose wavy hair looks elegant yet hot. There is no doubt that these two beauties usually dress exceptionally but in this case, Katrina certainly came out shining with her sexy-sweet look in the dress.
7. Amisha Patel and Bipasha Basu: It was big oops when Bipasha Basu and Amisha Patel were snapped wearing same short dresses in different colours at different events. Both the actresses looked hot in their attire while walking the green carpet. The only reason they both are not winners is because of Amisha’s footwear otherwise both had a neck-to-neck competition in style game.
8. Konkana Sen Sharma and Kareena Kapoor Khan: Konkana and Kareena wore the pink and yellow dress but it is clear visible that Konkana does not do this dress justice. On the other hand Kareena added the orange clutch and multi-colored bangle and looks stunning.
9. Kajol and Divya Dutta: Kajol and Divya were spotted wearing the grey-washed saree at different events. But anyone can easily see that Kajol carried the look better. Credit to her see through lace blouse and lovely hairstyle, Kajol looked elegant as opposed to Divya who looks washed out in the outfit.
10. Deepika Padukone and Shilpa Shetty: Deepika and Shilpa wore the same printed blue skirt from Zara in different styles. Deepika looks like she is ready for the day in office while Shilpa looks ready for a lunch date. Deepika seriously needs to work on her style and can take a few tips from Shilpa on fashion. A big round of applause for Shilpa for pairing the outfit with that silver belt and nude pumps. You show them girl!
11. Mallika Sherawat and Sushmita Sen: This Karen Millan outfit does looks gorgeous and so thought these two beauties too. When it comes to comparing, Sushmita’s modelling experience and confidence is clearly visible in how she wears this dress. Mallika looks ready for outing with girls, Sushmita caries this dress more regally, showing it at its best advantage.
12. Aiswarya Rai and Kareena Kapoor: Now these two leading ladies sure seem to give each other tough competition. While both are usually exceptionally dressed, their dresses for the magazine shoot are quite similar. While Kareena looks like a 90’s pin-up model or cabray dancer, Ash on the other hand looks ready for a gala or red carpet. Both look amazing and its impossible for us to declare one of them a winner.
13. Deepika Padukone and Shradha Kapoor: Deepika really need to change her stylist or pick her outfits more carefully for this Bollywood diva again wore a dress similar to that of Shradha Kapoor. Deepika wore this almost nude gown in gold as opposed to Shradh’s black. While we can bash her for copying dress, she looks beautiful and Shradha too looks smoking in her black number. So, this is another tie in the style game.
14. Jacqueline Fernandez and Katrina Kaif: These two Bollywood imports do seem to think alike. The red knit jacket is almost identical on the different colored frocks. Jacqueline teamed hers with white giving her sweet and innocent look, while Katrina paired it with black which gives the whole outfit more traditional yet almost bold look. We don’t know what you prefer but we personally like Katrina’s loo better.
15. Sonam Kapoor and Deepika Padukone: This is Deepika’s another blunder. Deepika has several times admired Sonam’s fashion style and she likes it so much that after few days of Sonam’s picture wearing ivory and black saree went viral, even Deepika decided to wear the same outfit at Chennai Express promotion. Sonam may not have been very successful at films but she left Deepika behind in style department with her elegant and sophisticated look in the saree.
For interesting entertainment and lifestyle videos from InUth, follow us on Youtube.com/InUthdotcom