The time has come for the Reliance Jio users to get themselves prepared for the paid data services after March 31. Jio’s welcome offer is going to end within three days and the users have to pay for continued services. The prime membership worth Rs 99 is already on and will end on March 31. And now, just to make sure that the existing users must not be dissatisfied after April 1, the company has introduced a new ‘Buy 1 get 1’ offer to get additional data benefits on a recharge of Rs 149 and above, as learned from the media reports.
How to avail this ‘Buy 1 get 1’ offer on your existing connection:
- To avail this offer, an existing Jio customer needs to have a prime membership. All the special benefits are only applicable for the Reliance Jio Prime members.
- After April 1, the customers has to pay money to avail the benefits and it is already known. There are several mobile plans available at different prices and are loaded with different features.
- Starting from the plan of Rs 149. If you opt this package then you will be given 2 GB extra data along with the existing benefits.
- The next is Rs 303 plan. On opting this package, and extra data of 5 GB will be provided to you in addition to the existing features of this plan i.e. 28 GB of data.
- If you go for Rs 499 and above, the users will get 10 GB of free and extra data apart from the existing offers. The extra 10 GB which the customers will get will get converted automatically into 120 GB of free extra 4G data for users per month.
Best time to opt these facilities:
These multiple recharge options are available before March 31 and the add-on packs will keep getting added in the consecutive month.